Telephone: (091) 395222/ (091) 700222

Bonnyconnellan Bar & Restaurant

Address: Coast Rd, Myrtleville, Co. Cork, P43 X573
Website: www.bunnyconnellan.ie
Email: info@bunnyconnellan.ie
Telephone: 021) 483 1213
Contact Name: Wedding Coodrinator

Built in 1824 by Sir Nicolas Trant, Bunnyconnellan was affectionately known by the locals as ‘The Cottage on the Rocks’. Neill (known to all as Jock) and Mary Porteous ran the hotel together for over 30 years, until Paddy and Sheila O’ Brien took the reins in 1976. Bunnyconnellan has remained in the O’ Brien stronghold ever since- today the newly refurbished venue is proudly run by their son Paul and his family. The O’Brien family celebrating 40 years in Bunnys, 1976-2016.

Rumour had it that the old house was named after four children- Bunny, Conn, Nell and Ann, although the name is really borne of a town in Co. Mayo.
 

 
Copyright © Smartsearch Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Sponsor link: ritebuy.ie Contact us at info@weddingfairsonline.ie